Voted 2021 Best HVAC Repair Services in Queen Creek
When it comes time to invest in a new air conditioning system, you want to ensure you get the right equipment for your home and needs. It’s also important that your new AC gets installed properly to avoid costly repairs and premature replacement. That’s where Allstate Air & Heating come in! We have over 22 years of experience helping homeowners get the most out of their investment on their high-performance cooling systems.
The benefits you’ll receive from letting us handle your next Queen Creek AC installation or replacement include:
- Our trained technicians can successfully install and setup various AC brands
- We ensure proper installation to improve efficiency and longevity of your system
- We have the skills and tools to get the job done quickly without compromising on quality
- We offer affordable Wells Fargo financing for new and replacement systems
Ready for a new AC in Queen Creek? Our HVAC pros are here to help! Call Allstate Air & Heating at (480) 771-2255 or contact us online.
Signs You Need a New AC
One of the things you may be wondering as you’re experiencing problems with your AC is if it’s time to put that old system to rest. While annual maintenance and early repairs will prolong the life of your AC, at some point it will need to be replaced. But how can you know if that time has come?
Here are some common signs that your air conditioner’s life is coming to an end:
- Your AC is over 15 years old
- Your system requires frequent repairs
- Your AC is struggling to cool your home
- Your home has humidity issues or moisture build-up
- Your air conditioner has unusual sounds or weird smells
- Your cooling bills are on the rise
While none of these are a sure sign that your AC needs to be replaced, when experiencing any of them you should call for a professional inspection. Our technicians will be able to diagnose the source of the issues you are facing and advise you on the best course of action. Another thing to keep in mind is that even if your system can be repaired, it may not be worth it if the cost to repair your system exceeds 50% of the cost of a new system.
Allstate Air & Heating is available to perform a reliable installation of your new AC system.
Our AC installation includes selecting an appropriate location, installing indoor and outdoor parts, adjusting thermostat settings, and offering operation and maintenance tips. If you are concerned about being able to afford the cost of a new system, please call to ask about our affordable financing plans.
Call (480) 771-2255 today to schedule a free estimate for Queen Creek AC installation and replacement. We guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied with our work.
Our team of HVAC technicians are experts within their practice. You can be sure when you call Allstate Air & Heating we'll keep your best interest in mind!