AC Experts Serving Homes in Queen Creek & Surrounding Areas
Living in Arizona can be unbearable without a reliable air conditioning system installed in your home. To ensure that you can stay cool and comfortable this summer, reach out to the AC experts at Allstate Air & Heating. With over 22 years of experience, our team is ready to handle whatever AC issue you are facing. Whether your cooling system won’t turn on, blows warm air, makes strange noises, or cycles on and off too frequently, we’ll quickly diagnose the problem and advise you on the best solution.
For reliable air conditioning services in Queen Creek, call Allstate Air & Heating at (480) 771-2255 today!
AC MaintenanceJoin our Preferred Customer Agreement and ensure your AC system is at peak efficiency year round.Learn More
AC RepairNo matter what symptom your AC is displaying, we’ll quickly determine the cause and provide a rapid solution.Learn More
AC Installation & ReplacementWe have over 22 years of experience helping homeowners get the most out of their investment on their high-performance cooling systems.Learn More
Swamp Cooler Repair & InstallationBecause our climate is dry, swamp coolers are a perfect alternative to AC units that can cost hundreds of dollars a month.Learn More
Smart Thermostat InstallationControl your thermostat from anywhere you want, precisely track how much energy you're using, and enjoy the flexibility of automatic monitoring with a smart thermostat.Learn More
- AC installation and replacement – If your current air conditioning system is more than 12 years old, it’s likely time to consider a replacement. Older AC units lose their efficiency, which drives up utility costs. You’ll also notice that your home is never as cool as you like it to be. Get in touch today for a free estimate on a new AC so you can maintain a comfortable climate in your home with minimal energy consumption.
- AC repair – When you recognize the signs that your AC is struggling, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Allstate Air & Heating for a fast and dependable solution. We resolve all types of AC issues, including dirty air filters, frozen evaporator coils, broken blower motors, general wear and tear, faulty thermostats, and more.
- AC maintenance – While no AC system will last forever, you can extend the lifespan and performance of your air conditioner with routine maintenance. Our AC maintenance plans are the best way to keep your unit operating smoothly and efficiently. With a regular inspection and tune-up, you’ll prevent emergency situations and catch minor problems before they turn into costly repairs.
- Swamp cooler repair and installation – Swamp coolers or evaporative coolers are some of the most widely used home cooling systems in Arizona. They are much more affordable than a traditional residential or commercial AC unit and operate with a high level of efficiency and effectiveness. If you are interested in installing a swamp cooler, or need your current system repaired, call our experienced techs today!
- Smart thermostat installation – Installing a smart thermostat in your home will maximize your comfort and convenience. The device will learn your household patterns and adjust your settings to match when your home is occupied or is about to be occupied. This ensures that your cooling system is only using energy when it needs to.
We love helping you save! Check out our online coupons and specials for regular savings and promotions!
If you think you’re ready to make the switch to a new air conditioning system, Allstate Air & Heating is here to make the process as simple as possible. We’ll start by giving you a free estimate on new or replacement equipment that’s right for your home. If you’re concerned about how you’re going to pay for your new AC, you can take advantage of our exclusive financing programs through Wells Fargo Bank.
“All-State Air has been servicing our air conditioners for the past 5 years. Jeremy does a fantastic job. I highly recommend All-State Air.”- Barbara P.
“He is always honest and his customer service is always top-notch.”- Brandon M.
“Jeremy, very professional, working very hard to get the work done.”- Keapen T.