Solutions That Keep Your Home Safe & Energy-Efficient
Everyone knows that they should never leave the oven or stove on if they have to leave the house even for a few moments, and most people take care to shut off their heating systems as well, in order to prevent a dangerous fire from occurring. However, you would be surprised to learn the how many homeowners are unaware of another fire hazard lurking in their laundry room, in the form of their innocent-looking dryer.
When your dryer vents get clogged with accumulated dust and lint from clothes, this collection of fuzzy debris is a catastrophe just waiting to happen. Numerous preventable dryer vent fires occur annually, leading to tragic injuries and even fatalities. To avoid this devastating occurrence, reach out for dependable dryer vent cleaning in Queen Creek as soon as possible from our professionals at Allstate Air & Heating.
Get in touch with us now at (480) 771-2255 to ask any questions regarding your dryer vent to our knowledgeable technicians.
The Importance of Preserving Your Home through Regular Dryer Vent Cleaning
One of the most crucial reasons for arranging for frequent dryer vent cleaning is to reduce the chances of having a fire occur in your home. Particularly in the dry climate of Arizona, it is so easy for a stray electrical spark to catch on the collection of lint and dust accumulating in the filters of your dryer vent. However, there are other key benefits as well that come from having your dryer vent cleared out on a regular basis.
You can count on the following advantages which result from our thorough cleaning, including benefits like:
- A longer lifespan of your dryer, since the parts are continuously cleaned
- Decreased need to arrange for emergency repairs, reducing your costs
- Shorter times for drying your laundry, freeing up your schedule
- Reduced energy bills every month, since your dryer works more efficiently
- Improved indoor air quality without the accumulation of contaminants in your dryer vent
Once homeowners know about the great benefits, they can gain from regularly arranging for dedicated dryer vent cleaning, they are eager to schedule this crucial service. But how can you be sure that your dryer vent is due for a cleaning in the first place, especially since it does not come with a handy light or alert?
There are several warning signals that you should look out for before scheduling a cleaning, including:
- Your laundry consistently stays damp and never fully dries
- The dryer always feels very hot when you touch it
- The laundry room seems to accumulate humidity or heat
- The hood flap on your vent will not open or close correctly
- There is a noticeable musty smell that lingers in the laundry room or on your clothes
As soon as you start noticing these problematic signs, it is time to arrange for superior dryer vent cleaning in Queen Creek.
Our team of HVAC technicians are experts within their practice. You can be sure when you call Allstate Air & Heating we'll keep your best interest in mind!